Terms and Conditions
Use of this website is bound to the following terms and conditions:
- The content and the information displayed or shown on the website is subject to change or remove at any given moment, without any notice or restriction.
- The Website does not provide any warranty about the accuracy, completeness, performance, stability or suitability of any information, product or service shown or provided on the website.
- By using this website, the user acknowledges that in some cases the information shown on the website might be moderately accurate or may contain inaccuracy.
- Any use of any information from this website is completely at the risk of the user, and the motorcyclebangladesh will not take any liability for any user’s activity regarding the usage of information.
- This website contains material which is licensed by motorcyclebangladesh.Com. The material includes the design, looks, graphics, appearance and is not limited to the mentioned materials. Any reuse or reproduction or collection of the licensed materials is strictly prohibited and a violation of copyright act.
- All the logo and trade marks appeared on the website are used under the acknowledgment of the licensed companies.
- The website includes links and redirections to other websites. The links are provided to provide source or further information about the topic to the user. motorcyclebangladesh.com is not liable or responsible for contents displayed on the redirected or linked websites.